PHYSICAL ACTIVITY READINESS QUESTIONNAIRE
Before you start any physical fitness program or activity, you should ask yourself the following questions:
1. Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
2. Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
3. In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
4. Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
5. Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
6. Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs (for example, water pills) for your blood pressure or heart condition?
7. Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are encouraged to see your personal physician before beginning any exercise program.
· If you have a temporary illness, such as a fever, or are not feeling well at this time, you may wish to postpone the proposed activity.
· If you are pregnant, you are advised to consult with your physician before exercising.
· If there are any changes in your status to the above questions, please bring this information to the immediate attention of your physician prior to continuing this or any other exercise program.· All physical training opportunities offered by Spirit Body & Soul are not responsible for any injuries incurred during the course of physical training. Before starting any exercise program, you should consult with your physician to determine whether you are in adequate physical condition to begin the exercises. The recommendations, instructions, and advice provided are not intended to be medical advice. Spirit Body & Soul shall not be liable for any claims, demands, or damages arising out of or in connection with the fitness training information provided by Fitness Specialist Dartanion Johnson.